It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
(female)

melanie84 HB User
Angry calcaneous facture

in 1992 i shattered by right heel in so many placed my doctor said she had never seen a worse case i broke left heel in 3 places anyhow after 2 years of being bed ridden and so many fusions that always feel apart we ran screws up thru my heel to main bone in leg and told nothing else could be done also because of injury fat pad on bottom of heel is displaced and after serveral fail attempts to reattach which fail i was told you are walking on heel and bone i also had main nerve on outside of led cut to try help with pain but root nerves took over so this was no help i also developed r.s.d. and told to amputate foot but i wouldn't do this because of r.s.d and there was no guarteeen this would solve problem since painn message was coming from spine not just foot also no more nerve block because of so many scare tissure was building up and causing other problems i've gone thur so many surgies with no long term help now i'm told i have fibromagia, and have ostroarithis and ostiposis for years and was released from my pain management doctor of 11 years for inconsistiant ua which i learned the medication was in system but not levels they wanted the pa that treated me for these 11 years moved to another doctors office and they refuse to see me i am becoming very depressed and lost again and i have no insurance and have not been able to find another pain management doctor i'm trying to go thur vo rehab to be able get help but even thought i have wrote a letter to original doctor he will not remove as he calls it failed ua from record and other doctors won't touch me with a 10 foot poll because of this i'm scared of being bed ridden again because anyone that been thur this know it's not just about the pain it's the mind games i have never abused my medications and thank god or i would have had some put back to make it thur this i have gotten myself almost completely off methadone i went from 20 mg 3times a day to 5 twice a day and the pain is unbearable but after reading everything about methadone i don't know that i ever want to be put back on that again .i tryed to get back on disability again but was refused in 2004 i went to them and asked could i work 10 to 15 hours a week to try and get some of my self worth back and was given a right to work permint and a very short time later not only did they cancel my disablilty even thought i'm considered totally and permentely disable but they hit me with a bill for 6000.00 dollar for service rendered i know i'm not making much since but i's falling apart here and almost out of any kinds of meds if anyone as any advise please advise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
(female)

melanie84 HB User
need help understanding how heathboard work

i have read and reread rules and how to post i'm not very good and understanding and retaining instructions is there anyone that can tell me a simple instruction on how to post blog, and setting i need anwsers and don't think i'm following the rules i would love to post on calcaneous11 and otherr boards but can't and i would'nt know if i was getting help because i'm doing somethng wrong

Old 04-19-2010, 06:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Zerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB UserZerk HB User
Re: calcaneous facture

I am not sure on blogs. This site has locked the Calcaneous 11 threads, and the previous ones.

There is alot of good stuff to read here, both medically and motivationally. Not to be a jerk, but some line breaks would help, for reading your story.

Hang in there.

Old 04-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
(male)

Vegas Vic HB User

As Zerk noted, some line breaks and punctuation would make your story readable. I would like to be able to respond but quit reading it after 2 lines.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 AM   #5
(female)

melanie84 HB User

Sorry, I'm out of head with pain and worry. I'm not up on how computers work I did go back and read my post. I was making little since but thanks for your help

Closed Thread