It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

akirka HB User
Question Plantar fibromas

Hey! I've been on this board for quite some time because of OATS surgery I had 2 years ago. Now I have a new problem in the same foot. I have a lump on the bottom of my arch that my Dr. diagnosed as a plantar fibroma. She actually looked at my hands and told me I have somethings called Duputren's disease! Nothing too serious but it can cause thickenings in your hands and feet. What next! She said that the plantar fibromas don't usually hurt but mine is pretty tender since it's new and in the center of my arch. I would appreciate feedback if anyone has had this. Duputren's I guess is genetic and after talking to my dad and brother they realize that their mysterious hand lumps are the same thing! Thanks Dad ....

Abby

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
hi, ganglian cyst, plantar fasciitis rainie63 Foot & Ankle Problems 4 04-11-2010 08:28 AM
Post plantar fibroma excision x3-PLEASE HELP dinkles Foot & Ankle Problems 2 06-05-2008 07:58 AM
release of plantar fascia doughgirl161 Foot & Ankle Problems 3 07-17-2007 08:11 PM
plantar fasciitis info and question fantasyworld Foot & Ankle Problems 10 06-13-2007 05:53 PM
Plantar Fibromatosis....can anybody help? hopalong_too Foot & Ankle Problems 2 05-08-2007 09:12 AM