It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
(female)

a bakers dozen HB User
I can't figure out this itch!!

Hello everyone,

I have an itch that is on the ball of my foot kind of to the side under my big toe. It's an itch that never gets scratched enough so to speak. It tingles and then it itches. The ball under that toe it pretty thick calloused (?) and it seems to itch on the callus.. if that makes sense. Anyway, I can not figure out why all of a sudden I am getting this and what's caused it. Any ideas?? Thanks to all who can help here!

Old 10-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: I can't figure out this itch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a bakers dozen View Post
Hello everyone,

I have an itch that is on the ball of my foot kind of to the side under my big toe. It's an itch that never gets scratched enough so to speak. It tingles and then it itches. The ball under that toe it pretty thick calloused (?) and it seems to itch on the callus.. if that makes sense. Anyway, I can not figure out why all of a sudden I am getting this and what's caused it. Any ideas?? Thanks to all who can help here!
Hi There! is there any redness pain or swelling? Have you seen a podiatrist? Some people get athletes foot but usually with this it is between the toes although I have seen it go to other places.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
(male)

All Sports HB User
Re: I can't figure out this itch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Hi There! is there any redness pain or swelling? Have you seen a podiatrist? Some people get athletes foot but usually with this it is between the toes although I have seen it go to other places.

I have found that podiatrist's use a basic protocol to diagnose and miss things at times. I have heard that atheletes foot can go other places other than between the toes..just not sure where. (didn't mean to quote you, meant to just reply to post)

Last edited by All Sports; 10-27-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Closed Thread