It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
(female)

painfulanne HB User
fusions

Hello everyone. I have had 2 fusions from F4,5-S1 I have had the worse pain since my first surgery. The second one made it just worse than the first one. I cant take it anymore. I have been on pain meds. since 2006 and they don't work any more. I have tried all kinds of P.T. last one was water P.T. believe it or not but it killed me. I don't understand that. well I stopped it all. They want me to have all the hardware taken out plus scar tissue. I am so scared to do it. It's another surgery. I can't get the pain center I go to to call me about the surgery and when it's suppose to be. they never call me back. I just don't know why. this is another reason why I get so mad. I just want to know if anyone has had this surgery and how it went. Thank you all for listening I am bitchy. take care.

Old 08-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Chubstercat HB UserChubstercat HB User
Re: fusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by painfulanne View Post
Hello everyone. I have had 2 fusions from F4,5-S1 I have had the worse pain since my first surgery. The second one made it just worse than the first one. I cant take it anymore. I have been on pain meds. since 2006 and they don't work any more. I have tried all kinds of P.T. last one was water P.T. believe it or not but it killed me. I don't understand that. well I stopped it all. They want me to have all the hardware taken out plus scar tissue. I am so scared to do it. It's another surgery. I can't get the pain center I go to to call me about the surgery and when it's suppose to be. they never call me back. I just don't know why. this is another reason why I get so mad. I just want to know if anyone has had this surgery and how it went. Thank you all for listening I am bitchy. take care.
I think you are posting to the wrong board; this is the foot problems board. Anyway, I am sorry to hear your predictament. I live near you in Rome, New York. Good luck to you - I have had 2 foot surgeries and still in pain - now they are talking about removing the sesamoid, but I am not crazy about another surgery.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
(female)

painfulanne HB User
Re: fusions

I'm sorry didnt see that. Did do wrong one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubstercat View Post
I think you are posting to the wrong board; this is the foot problems board. Anyway, I am sorry to hear your predictament. I live near you in Rome, New York. Good luck to you - I have had 2 foot surgeries and still in pain - now they are talking about removing the sesamoid, but I am not crazy about another surgery.

Closed Thread