It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2011, 09:21 AM  
(female)

klc82 HB User
Small lump under pinky toe... very painful. Thoughts?

Over the last month Iíve noticed a pain in my left foot that has been getting progressively worse.

The pain is under my pinky toe, close to the side, but still on the bottom. It doesnít look swollen, red or inflamed, however there is a lump in there that I can feel and if I touch it with my finger it hurts terribly. If I rub my thumb along the lump and apply too much pressure, the hard lump moves and causes a quite a bit of pain.

It hurts if I walk on it and it hurts with any shoe I wear; (supportive tennis shoes, sandals or flip flops). I do not wear any kind of heels or shoes that would bunch my toes together. I also get random zinging pains through that area when Iím sitting down.

Iíve found that while walking Iíve been putting most of my weight towards the inside of my left foot and babying the outside of my foot because of the pain it causes when I walk. Iíve tried to do some research online to try and figure out what this could be, but havenít found anything.

Would anyone have any ideas of what this could be? Iím calling today to schedule an appointment with a podiatrist, so hopefully I can get in soon, but in the mean time I figured Iíd post here and see if anyone had any thoughts about this.

I appreciate any feedback youíre able to provide.

Sponsors Lightbulb