It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
(female)

aimers11 HB User
Subcutaneous Granuloma Annulare(Pseudorheumatoid nodule)

I had a lump on the bottom of my left foot. It looked like I had a thumb in the ball of my foot. The top portion that sat on the ball of my foot was hard like a bb and would move the other bottom half was softer and more stationary. It just appeared one day and within a month grew to the size of a thumb. I went to my pod and he had no idea what it was. It didn't show up on an x-ray, ultrasound was no help and there was no point in an MRI since the mass had to come out anyway. I had it removed on the 31st of Jan as well as a nail matrixectomy on my right big toe. The mass removal has been the worst pain of my life!! The pathothy report came back as Pseudorheumatoid nodule or Deep subcutaneous granuloma annulare. The nodule was attached to my big toe joint and my pod had to scrape the bone. I haven't been able to find much information about this in adults only kids and no info about it being on the bottom of the foot. Can anyone help me with info? My pod said it could come back. I'm fearful since once again it's the bottom of my foot...worst pain ever and I cannot walk. I also have multiple sclerosis, could ms be the reason why this happened? Or some of my medications I take? I'm really worried. So far it has been a week and a half and I'm still in terrible pain so I'd rather no go through this again. Thank you

Last edited by aimers11; 02-18-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: No replies

Closed Thread

Tags
bottom, foot, granuloma annulare, mass, rheumatoid