It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2012, 03:04 AM   #1
(female)

smarty44 HB User
Ankle arthroscopy/calcaneal ostectomy

Hi all,
just a quick recap, broke my heel nearly two years ago didnt have any surgery, over the two years the motion in my foot halved and began to get very uncomfortable my surgeon said this was down to the fact the bone had overgrown over the tendons he suggested bone shaving surgery and chiselled a couple of cm off the anklebone which I had two weeks ago, had no pain at all from the surgery and havent taken any painkillers since day 1, I think the only pain I had was having my stitches out on friday however I am getting alot of numbness in the foot especially between the big toe and the next and if I gently bathe the scar tissue it feels like im washing someone elses foot cant feel it at all which is a bit worrying should it feel like this? Also since surgery I have developed severe itchy skin with small red bumps which is driving me crazy has anyone else had this?

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread