It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: stoke on trent
Posts: 3
cozzer5 HB User
bent toes

i have bent toes on both of my feet ive been to my gp before who sent me to a podiatrist where i had some insoles made for my shoes this hasnt helped and im in constant pain under my foot. some days i can hardly walk and i think it is affecting my hip now because of how im walking.i have made another appointment to see my gp do i ask him if he will send me to a specialist becaise ive tried everything else but in still in constant pain. the pain is that bad i have looked up surgery on the internet and what i have seen my bent toes look worse than some that have been operated on advice please thanks

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.


There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added


roxygirl1 (187), Zerk (137), Titchou (135), Hollywood48 (121), Missyluke (121), ginger62 (100), LadyKanner (97), LisaBdot (83), AdkLizard46 (55), janewhite1 (52)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1013), Apollo123 (909), Titchou (856), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (763), ladybud (755), midwest1 (670), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (607)

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!