It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
(female)

sharonshoes HB User
Help with a corn problem pls

Hi all for as long as i can remember i have always had corns on the tops of my toes and the side of both baby toes.

I saw a chiropodist 3 weeks ago and had both my pinkie toes also 4th and 2nd toes treated and the hard root removed and i thought wow no more pain when wearing shoes but ..... now the pain in both my pinkie toes are terrible with in 30 mins my toes start hurting and by lunch time i cant take the pain and i have to take off my shoes.

I have tryed corn pads but i find they cause my shoes too feel tight and push my toes in more, this corn pain is driving me mad are my days of wearing fashion footwear coming to a end? omg i hope not.

Dose any one have any ideas ? my friend said its becase i have a wide fore foot becase of the bunion joints but thats bunions not corns so im so unsure and out of 23 pairs of shoes i own not 1 pair feels ok to wear now pls help guys from a very un happy Sharon ..

Old 08-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #2
(male)

smario HB User
Re: Help with a corn problem pls

Hello Sharon,
thatīs happens if the painful root coming back.
I think there is no other chance to remove the cornīs again.
If you wear narrow shoes often itīs possible that the corns grow back after
3 weeks.
Mario

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
(female)

sharonshoes HB User

Hello and thanks mario, i have seen a chiropodist last week who also said much like you said,it is the shoes i wear that are always causing me to develop corns on my toe joints, i have hard scar tissue on my toes also, and many other foot problems i hate to admit thanks again sharon.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:31 AM   #4
(male)

smario HB User

Hello Sharon,
what kind of shoes do you wear and how long you in them?
Regards,
Mario

Old 08-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #5
(female)

sharonshoes HB User

Hello Mario, the shoes i wear mainly are court shoes / pumps you may call them, i have worn high heels all my adult life and so used to wearing them so a 4 + inch heel dont feel hard to wear so i spend maybe 8 hrs aday in them and fashion style shoes and boots out of work, im a typical female who just loves shoes lol.

Closed Thread