It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
Cellulitis?

Just need some information about it really well the other day i started coming down with flu sysmtoms like headche fever then i was in agony with my leg. But a day or so later a big massive Blister came up on the back of my leg how big are blisters when it comes to Cellulitis? It's the worst for badness i have had it and i have it loads of times. It's really stinging and agony i have been in tears with it just need to know how bad cellulitis is and is it is prone to overweight people the doctor put it down to my weight rather then different things i've heard you can get it from swimming and alsorts. Will it go once i've lost all my weight so far i've lost nearly 8 stone in 13 weeks. just need some information really doctor wasn't so good with the information.

Old 08-31-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

K_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB User
Re: Cellulitis?

You need to go to the dr to get antibioics if indeed it is cellulitis.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
Re: Cellulitis?

I did get it confirmed by the doctors but when i was asking questions like is it recuring this celulitis he didnt answer i am little overweight he give me some anti botics and some plasters and stuff when the stuff leaks from it. Thanks for the information

Closed Thread