It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #16
(female)

Grumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB User
Re: PTTD surgery tomorrow

Ha! Yesterday it was a Flipping Out marathon for us. I never can see why people put up with his drama but it just draws me in like bugs to a lightbulb.

I told hubby "Ginger says I should keep my foot up" and he looks at me and says "who is Ginger?"

I reply by pointing to the computer and saying "ginger62."

He says "well husband47 says that your doctor said 72 hours was all that was needed."

I'm going with what you said since it feels a ton better to have my foot up. Plus if we had a cuss jar it would be full if I tried to keep my foot down...

Old 10-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #17
Senior Veteran
(female)

LadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB User
Re: PTTD surgery tomorrow

So good to hear from you Grumpstress! Glad your surgery went pretty well. The pain will get better and be a little less day by day. Sometimes there is a bad day here and there. Your cat story kind of cracked me up. It's amazing what you can do when no one is around and you really want it.

It is starting to get pretty cold here in Ohio. High is only in the 40's today. I am not liking this cast now! My toes are FREEZING! haha Right now I have a sock stretched over the toe of my cast. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe I should get some of those hunting socks that have a battery pack that warms them. I'm sure come winter time I will look like some podung country bumpkin.

Hope you all have a great Sunday afternoon!!

~Kimberly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread