It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
(female)

Dannielle2585 HB User
Exclamation mystery foot disorder... NEED IDEAS... HELP...

My partner has a very mysterious issue with her right foot. in the center of her arch on the bottom. is a deep pit...more like a dimple. approx. 1/2" or so in depth. nothing is exposed inside of the dimple it is just dented into the arch of her foot. VA doctors have been unable to diagnose so far. or know what treatment to give in order to solve the problem. or tell her if the issue will get worse. this causes her so much pain just to work. we need to figure something out.
i have researched and cannot find anything on this.

ANY IDEAS????

Old 10-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
Re: mystery foot disorder...NEED IDEAS...HELP...

has she seen a podiatrist yet? I kind of looked around and it could be a "Verruca plantaris" some sort of planters wort. not sure though, I'm not a doc. Cathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
(female)

Dannielle2585 HB User

not a wart, not infection. i will try and post a photo. it is a perfect indentation in the center of her arch.looks like a really deep dimple, the skin and everything is indented into this pit that has no tears or discolorations of the skin.
its about the size of a dimple that you would see on someones face but its alot deeper and permenant.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
(female)

Maria80386 HB User

I have a deep dimple on the bottom of my foot, too, although mine is not painful. When I was an infant, doctors removed a wart from there. Only after the last several surgeries has it started to fill in. Have your friend ask her parents if she had something removed from there, perhaps it is starting to grow a new wart or has developed a neuroma.

Reply Reply

Tags
arch, foot, no cure, pain, unknown