It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
(male)

mystikaltitan HB User
Unhappy unknown sore spot on side of toe..please help

Hello my name is.ryan and im from illinois
.. for years now ive had this.odd sore.spot on the side of one of my toes. The toe on that side is constantly rubbing and irritanting it.. its.not open sore.. its a small red.perfect circle and has a faint white outline.. it hurts very bad and im on my feet 24/7.. no insurance to go to dr. I would post a pic but.it.says no attatchments. If anyone thinks they can help identify or cure this please let me.know.. i can txt or.email photo..thank u very much

Old 11-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB UserLadyKanner HB User
Re: unknown sore spot on side of toe..please help

Could it possibly be a corn? Those can be painful.
January 2013
Subtalar Arthrodesis Revision
Talonavicular Fusion Hardware Removal

December 2013
Screw Removal

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
(female)

Grumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB UserGrumpstress HB User
Re: unknown sore spot on side of toe..please help

To try and figure out what it is I would suggest going to google and start searching under images for various foot issues; corns, bunions, cysts etc. By no means is this the perfect solution to your issue but if you can figure out what it is then maybe you can find a way to get some relief. You will most likely need to get some sort of medical attention at some point but if you can figure out what is going on at least you will be a few steps ahead and if nothing else have some peace of mind which is a wonderful thing.

This is just my two cents.

Reply Reply