It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
(female)

beccaslo HB User
Severe Foot Pain

Almost all my life I have had Severe Foot pain mostly in my arches. I am on my feet alot and anothe symptom is that I am constintally tired all the time and my body hurts all over. Anyone know why I might feel like this..?

The following user gives a hug of support to beccaslo:
sjb (05-04-2013)
Old 05-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Severe Foot Pain

Greetings, I want to welcome you to the health boards! I am sorry it hurts. Sometimes the shoes with high heels make pressure on the bones constantly and it is better to wear low heels. Also sometimes if the pressure is from constant standing a plantar fascitis develops. I think it could be an inflammation from a constant lack of nutrients and a taking away of waste and a lack of oxygen to the feet from constant pressure. It is good to get off the feet and change pressure from foot to foot to allow the circulation in the bottom of the feet in my opinion. Drinking plenty of water may help circulation a bit. There are some foods said to be good for the body's musculoskeletal system but are not a guaranteed cure. Flat feet may also be a problem in some people because the arches fall a bit. As for the body hurting all over many diseases or illness have potential to have caused this. Diabetes, hypogylcemia, raynaud's, viral illnesses or other problems could nerve pain. Peace, sjb

Last edited by sjb; 05-04-2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: wording

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread