It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2005, 10:22 AM   #1

momoopatiowa HB User
Question Post gall bladder removal "gurgling"

Had my gall blader removed on August 5th. Have not had a solid BM since. First thing when I wake up is "stomach hurts", have to go to the bathroom. It's all downhill from then. Have several BM's a day, all increasingly waterier.

Most times my stomach and abdomen "gurgle". Sometimes it sounds like water running. Very embarrassing!!! Can't go to lunch with my co-workers because of this gurgling noise.

I'm going to my PCP on Monday. He has not seen me since the surgery.

Any help will be appreciated. I take Nexium every day.

Last edited by momoopatiowa; 10-13-2005 at 10:24 AM. Reason: misspelling

Old 10-13-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

diamond79 HB User
Re: Post gall bladder removal "gurgling"

I have the same problem with the "gurgling". I had it before I had my GB removed but it seems to have gotten alot worse since. I asked my dr. about it and he said it might be IBS I also had alot of watery BM the first couple of months after my GB was removed but they slowly became solid (well as solid as they get without a GB). I still do have the odd watery BM about every 4-5 days. Like someone else mentioned on this board, it's almost like my body "cleaning itself out".
Let us know how your appt goes on Monday. I am curious as to what the gurgling is caused from!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2005, 05:48 AM   #3
(male)

ace1939 HB User
Re: Post gall bladder removal "gurgling"

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoopatiowa
Had my gall blader removed on August 5th. Have not had a solid BM since. First thing when I wake up is "stomach hurts", have to go to the bathroom. It's all downhill from then. Have several BM's a day, all increasingly waterier.

Most times my stomach and abdomen "gurgle". Sometimes it sounds like water running. Very embarrassing!!! Can't go to lunch with my co-workers because of this gurgling noise.

I'm going to my PCP on Monday. He has not seen me since the surgery.

Any help will be appreciated. I take Nexium every day.

Did a liver flush for mild fatty liver feel great

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did my 2nd liver flush on saturday night and feel alot less pressure in all parts of my body and iam going to continue these flushes intill nothing comes out anymore heres the way it was done ----start out with milk thistle tabs and malic acid tabs the week before and take every day but dont take the day of the flush, then the day before drink plenty of apple juice organic fresh pressed about 1/2 a gallon then the day of the flush dont eat anything after 2pm ------then 6pm drink fresh squeezed grapefruit juice 4oz strain the pulp with 1 tablespoon of epsom salt ----then repeat at 8pm -----at 10pm drink 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil cold pressed with 1/2 cup of that fresh sqeezed grapefruit juice no pulp and go right to bed lay on your right side possibly with heating pad and when you wake up the next day do 1 more epson salt drink and look for the green and yellow balls come out when you go to the bathroom and thats your liver getting clean ..........good luck this is not a cure for everyone and should be done with care and take responsibility for your health...there is no pain when you exalt these stones!!!

Closed Thread