It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
(female)

dream_fairy55 HB User
Question Is it possible to HEAL A GALL BLADDER?

Well after I went for a checkup last week and found out it has probably been my gall bladder giving me problems, I started eating low fat diet and taking vitamins - Vit. E and fish oil and a regular multi vit - and ever since I have been feeling MUCH better. Well I had never had so many problems with my gall bladder up until about a month ago and I think I was eating way too much cheese and other fattening foods, plus I have been really stressed out, so I am just wondering if it's possible it got inflamed because of that and now that I am eating better it's getting better? Is this possible or am I doomed to have this problem the rest of my life (or until I have it removed).

TY so much!

Old 01-16-2006, 03:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kehorner HB Userkehorner HB Userkehorner HB Userkehorner HB Userkehorner HB Userkehorner HB User
Re: Is it possible to HEAL A GALL BLADDER?

It could be that inflammation has decreased. It's also possible that you had a stone lodged somewhere that was causing pain and it has since moved.

I never really identified any of my previous episodes, but I can trace my gallbladder problems back several years before I got it out. I would be sick for a week here and there. Finally it just turned into a constant thing and I got it out.

If you aren't having pain, then no rush to have it out, just be prepared to have it out at some point in the future. Maybe that day will never come.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2006, 07:01 AM   #3
(female)

dream_fairy55 HB User

Thanks so much for the info... I think you're right. I will just try to eat low fat and see how it goes for awhile. I can awlays get right in to the Dr. anyway.

Thanks!!!

Old 01-18-2006, 02:08 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

CircusSquirrel HB User

Since attempting to figure out what exactly is wrong with me (severe URQ, back, epigastric pain) and not getting any answers, I have read quite a bit about gallbladders and gallbladder dysfunction. There is some evidence that if you catch it early and you really, truly work at getting healthy, you can at least reverse your symptoms. That is if you don't have stones or severe damage. After you have those, you're pretty much screwed until you get the gallbladder out. Limit fats, exercise, increase your intake of water, take milk thistle and peppermint capsules, and first off do a colon cleanse with one of the over the counter colon cleanse products if you are constipated. There are completely legitimate mainstream medical studies that show that women who exercise have a significantly lower risk of having gallbladder surgery than those who don't. So, take that for what it's worth (I'm looking into all sorts of alternatives since all my tests are normal and I'm in no man's land!). Most people don't pay much attention to their gallbladder until it is so far gone that there is no hope; that's one reason docs don't have many alternatives to surgery; most people have gone past that initial pain here and there stage. Best wishes to you, maybe you can get your gallbladder healthy. If you're not in any acute situation, it doesn't hurt to try safe things. Don't try that stupid flush, though! Olive oil in, olive oil out!

Old 01-18-2006, 02:12 PM   #5
(female)

dream_fairy55 HB User

Thanks so much for the info! I am trying.. it's hard sometimes cuz I miss a lot of the foods I used to eat but I am working on it! I dont think my gall bladder is too bad yet cuz I never have had symptoms up until about 2 months ago. So I'm hoping I can at least make it last awhile longer lol. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Old 01-20-2006, 02:45 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

Dream Fairy,

Sure you can heal a gallbladder like many other organs that become inflamed and achey. A good start is to FLUSH out any stones or gravel that are causing the irritation.
There is an easy to learn technique that uses a one day fast and flush with epsom salts and then a 4 ounce dose of lemon or grapefruit juice mixed with 4 ounces of oil before bedtime. The extreme acid and oil causes the full gallbladder (from the fast) to forcibly expel a lot of bile and along with it many dislodged stones and gravel.

I have done it several times and it works like a charm. I have collected hundreds of green stones and waxy aggregations.

There are several ancient methods built around the gall-bladder/liver flush, but the one most often touted was developed by Dr. Hulda Clarke. I've made several changes to suit my prederence and timing but all methods boil down to a similar technique.

Closed Thread