It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
(female)

vandana HB User
how to cure pain in right rib after gall bladder removal

how to cure pain in the lower right rib which I've been suffering from after gall bladder removal & would also like to know what exactly it is if usg & CT scan sems to be normal? My GB was removed three years ago and this pain started 9 months back & no doctor wants to belive I am suffering from this sort of pain when I can see so many on net discussing this experience and I'm surprised no doctor is aware of it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
(female)

dreamynothing HB User
Re: how to cure pain in right rib after gall bladder removal

i have been through numerous testing and procedures to try to find a cause of the pain...so far I have nothing but dead ends.

what does ur pain feel like? Is it like the ones u had before ur gallbladder was taken out?

Be more concerned about your character than your reputation because your character is who you are and your reputation is what others think of you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #3
(female)

tealilly HB User
Re: how to cure pain in right rib after gall bladder removal

I just recently started to feel pain radiating in the area where my gallbladder used to be. I had it removed three years ago and recently I have been on many antibiotics to fight off a nasty bladder infection, so i started to get acid reflux flair ups from it. A couple of nights ago, I could not sleep. I had back discomfort that started in my lower back and then started moving around. The pain is now on my upper left side of my stomach and radiates to the back. I'm so confused whether or not my body is still producing gallstones. Is that even possible. It's that same odd feeling I remember from three years back. When I'm not laying down, the discomfort eases. I have a upper G.I. test on Monday to check on my GERDS, I'm going to mention this pain to that doctor. It just seems like while you're trying to cure one ailment, another thing happens.

Closed Thread