It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
(female)

mom2myrugrat HB User
Red face galbladder surgery problems help

hey there everyone i had my galbladder removed via lap on the 4th of this month,the first night was a nightmare i thought i was going to die as i had pain in every inch of my body ,the next day was better was just my stomach but here i am 5 days later i am still in tons of pain ,it hurts to breathe sometimes ,walk move you name it ,i am popping my pain meds so much i cant stand it to be honest ,and to top that off no matter what i eat i am not holding down,my bladder has weakened as well which may not be associated with this but prior to surgery was fine and after surgery i am just having dribbles,and bowel movements are just not happening for me either i dont feel constipated ,and beyond that i am just feeling so run down on top of all this

Old 12-09-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
(female)

ceri78 HB User
Re: galbladder surgery problems help

hi there i feel your pain i too had GB surgery on 3rd and i feel awful.Its not on the right where all insicions are but to the left of stomach and belly button it hurts there to move and is really swollen in that area.My bowel movements have improved thanks to all bran daily.I too am needing to urinate more frequent even small amounts which pre op was fine in that area. I find it also hurts to breath in all stomach area crying out in pain.....
I do hope this is early days and we get better with time.I thought keyhole would be an easy recovery...guess i was wrong!
takecare
ceri.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread