It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
(female)

rose620 HB User
Having No Gall Bladder Do You Think Eating This Can Cause Issues?

Hi

I've been having what I believe are after gall bladder removal issues as many of you are here talk about.

I feel pressure in the area of removal which goes around to the front of that area kind of like in a line formation. Sounds weird but so hard to explain.

I've also been feeling right sided and lef sided chest aching which I am attributing to the removal also.

But I've noticed an increase of problems lately. I have been having twice a day 9 oz of Carbolite frozen yogurt- which I don't even think has yogurt cultures in it like Red Mango Yogurt (check it out, its' great) but I opted for Carbolite because it doesn't contain sugar. Anyway, I have been extra gassy, have been having more pains and I am wondering why.

Do you think I could blame the yogurt (or chemical blend of water and flavoring) that could be causing my increased problems.

Thanks for reading

Old 04-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
(female)

rose4me HB Userrose4me HB User
Re: Having No Gall Bladder Do You Think Eating This Can Cause Issues?

Hi rose620,you might check out the ingredients in the yoghurt you are eating. If it has sorbitol, or malitol as sweeteners, these cause gastric upsets - awful ones - like excessive gas and the little gas pains that feel like firecrackers on a roller coaster in your intestines - Is this familiar? Artificial sweeteners in gum, drinks - well - anything, can and do upset the GI track. Hope this is helpful info.
another 'Rose'

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

gigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB User

I have no gallbladder and I cannot have sugarless gum my stomach will be so upset. Sugarless popcicles, candy, or any sugar substitutes wreak havoc on my system and produce so much gas. It sounds like a war is going on and my stomach sounds so loud. Actually I saw a program that raw sugar is better than the substitutes just eat in moderation.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:09 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Synthetic sweeteners are just bad anyway. Stay away from them. They make my body react as if I am in low blood sugar mode. Horrid!

Closed Thread