It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

gigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB User
Having no gall bladder, does it make you tired?

I am going for my test tomorrow for Sphinctor of the Oddi Ė curious though when you donít have a gallbladder do you notice you canít do much like you used to as far as physical work. Like yesterday, I cleaned the garage a little in the heat (90 degrees but had fans running). I just worked for a 1/2 hour and came back in and my stomach started to hurt and I laid down from 3:00 p.m. till bedtime. Couldnít move because of my stomach. I notice if I clean my house I can only do 1/2 the work. My stomach now rules my life Ė never had a stomach problem in my life till I got my gallbladder removed. I am on acid reflux medicine now, I have more ache and pains. I have fatty liver and getting rid of it. I canít run like I used to either so now I walk. Overall, it has been 2 years now since I had my gallbladder removed and I feel like I am an old lady. I canít do what I used to because I get tired easy. I have lost weight, eat right, and have been tested for everything. They only thing they found was low in vit. D and iron, and that I have mild non specific gastritis. I get tired easy and I have gas like crazy so that is why my last and final test is the sphinctor of the oddi dysfunction. I have had some bad stomach ache but nothing to send me to the hospital like some people have had to do.

Closed Thread