It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
(female)

momof2rugrats HB Usermomof2rugrats HB User
Thumbs up Surgery Tuesday!Getting a lil nervous

Ok, I'm definitely mentally prepared now, that this is the right thing to do. I am scared, but, guessing its normal with any type of surgery to have anxiety.

I have been getting really depressed about the condition I have been in. I feel so tired & ill all the time. The fevers I have counted 4 in a week. I'm so tired all the time & my body feels so ran down. I never have energy to do anything. I have been eating really stupid things & of course it's only making me worse. This is NOT me!I have lost 26 lbs a year ago September. I no that I have gained some back, I can feel it in my clothing. I just get so frustrated, not knowing if this is the 'right' thing to do. But not knowing what else it could be...Not knowing if I'm making the right decision...Im starting to stress over surgery. I'm depressed because I never wanna clean house, depressed because I don't feel good enough for my family. I have been just getting by. I feel like if I don't try something, then I will never feel good again!

I know it's all leading to this & I have several factors pointing to the gallbladder. I don't no if I'm trying to deny it or what???I'm going thru with it! Office called Friday, my part after insurance is $1,000.00

I go in at noon and its set for 1

Wish me luck!And hope for the best

The following user gives a hug of support to momof2rugrats:
ljs (02-07-2011)
Old 02-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Surgery Tuesday!Getting a lil nervous

Good luck! Keep us posted...sorry you have to wait so late in the day to get this done. Will be a little nerve wracking that morning - not eating, no drinking, etc - but it will all be over with that evening and you'll been fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2011, 08:39 AM   #3
(female)

ljs HB User
Re: Surgery Tuesday!Getting a lil nervous

I hope all goes well for your surgery and you are in and out before you realise it. On the day, it was the waiting around that was the worst part, with a two hour delay to my surgery. The actual surgery went really well and I felt much better than I would have expected afterwards.

Please keep us updated.

Closed Thread