It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
(female)

sunshinebee HB User
Surgery update

Hello there

I felt i needed to update my health status, since i did post a few questions about it, in the past.

Yesterday (9-8-11) i had my keyhole gallbladder surgery. Today, on the 2nd day, i think i am doing well. I have the gas gurgling noises starting. Tried to pass some gas also, which HURT, so forget that lol My tummy hurts where they went in, of course. I have mild on and off again right sided back pain. I am guessing cause i just had surgery. We shall see if that passes on its own.

I did have lots of nausea the day of and i am getting some of it now. Not sure if its cause of the annie wearing off or my pain meds i am taking.

I was hungry actually the night of surgery. I had some chicken soup. This morning i tried some plain oatmeal.

Just wanted to say thank you for everyone that might of helped me with my questions i had.

P.S. doc said my gallbladder wasnt it good shape and inflamed. At least that is what he told my relative.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
(female)

Rhiannon68 HB User
Unhappy Re: Surgery update

I am going thru a lot with my stomach as well. Since Aug, I have been having this ache in my upper rt quad and under my ribs, they are actually sore and I cant even sleep on my stomach. It feels like a ball or something knotted up. At times, I get sharp pains as well near my navel. Also nausa at times. However, it goes away for a while and I am fine. I had an ultrasound last week, no stones, had a CT Scan today to check my kidney. My back also hurts. I am so scared!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
(female)

Swtkoolaid HB User
Re: Surgery update

Hi im post op 7 days...so far still in recovery. Havent taken much pain killers i have noticed they give me anxiety im still naseated in the morning and im sure that could be meds, anxiety and just the system trying to adjust. If any of you are doing better i hope you post more updates. Its good to hear positive stories.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:11 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Surgery update

Glad you are doing better...keep us posted.

Closed Thread