HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Gallbladder (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/gallbladder/)
-   -   I don't know what is wrong... (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/gallbladder/921952-i-dont-know-what-wrong.html)

himmylover 10-07-2012 06:28 AM

I don't know what is wrong...

HI ALL,

SORRY ALL IN CAPS BUT MY KEYBOARD IS ABOUT HAD IT. I AM HAVING SOME VERY SCARY ISSUES. MY TUMMY ALWAYS FEELS UPSET LATELY, I FEEL LIKE I HAVT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM TO DUE NUMBER TWO, BUT EVERYTIME I GO WHICH IS BECOMING MORE, IT IS JUST A TINY BIT LIKE WORMS AND FEELS LIKE I REALLY NEED TO GO MORE.

MY STOMACH HURTS RIGHT UNDER THE MIDDLE OF MY BREAST, LIKE A BELLY ACHE. BUT THE BATHROOM ISSUES ARE SCARING ME. LIKE I REALLY HAVE TO GO, BUT THEN TINY WATERY ,EWWWWWWWWWW.

I FEEL BLOATED,ETC. THE PAIN IS STARTING TO WORRY ME, COMES AND GOES.......BUT THIS IS NOT NORMAL. I AM GOING TO THE DR. ON TUESDAY BUT JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.........ANY ADVISE OR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. I AM ALSO VERY FATIQUED.

GOD BLESS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE, PLEASE.:angel:

himmylover 10-07-2012 08:26 AM

Re: I don't know what is wrong...

Pls. Anyone?

Plus i am so sluggish, barly get myself ready.......:(

Titchou 10-07-2012 09:19 AM

It could be gb but it's usually under the right side rib cage than in the middle because that's where the gb is located. Could be an ulcer, some other GI issue. It could also be your peri which you haven't controlled yet. I would eat a good bit of fiber until you can get to the doctor. Probably not serious but definitely mention in at your appt.

himmylover 10-07-2012 09:29 AM

Thank you very much.

This i i will do.

U have been very helpful...........;)

vachilly 10-07-2012 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=himmylover;5068521]Thank you very much.

This i i will do.

U have been very helpful...........;)[/QUOTE]

My gall bladder hurt in the middle of my breast. So it could be GB.

himmylover 10-08-2012 11:00 AM

Do you mind if I ask. Did you have yours taken out?

vachilly 10-08-2012 11:58 AM

I had a HIDA scan done, and it indicated an 8% refraction rate (with normal being at least 35) so I did have it removed. I didn't have gallstones. I had an infected gall bladder. Problem was solved and pain is gone.

himmylover 10-08-2012 12:07 PM

Thank you.

I am going to the dr. tomorrow. I just don't know if it is my GB or maybe a ulcer? Or what?

But somehting is not right.........I do know that..........

You have been very, very helpful. How would one check for either? An x-ray?:confused:

Titchou 10-08-2012 01:39 PM

An ultrasound is for checking for stones, sludge, and any thickening of the gb. A HIDA Scan is like a nuclear test that is for function. Below 35% and about 75% are considered non functioning.

himmylover 10-09-2012 02:55 AM

Thank You.

Is that test scary? Sounds like it........:(

Going to the dr. today..........wish me well.........:)

Titchou 10-09-2012 04:00 AM

Oh, no, it's not scary. Just boring. It takes a couple of hours and you are laying down while they image you and inject the CCK to contract the gb so they can see how it works.

himmylover 10-09-2012 06:06 AM

Thank you for the words of encouragement.;) I wish I could just talked to my mom about this stuff, but with her own health problems, I don't want to bother her with mine. You remind me of her and I really don't even know you, but glad I have gotten the chance too. That is why I love this board, it helps me get throught allot of my anxiety issues, and my mothers condtion.

I am blessed to know so many people on her.

Hugs to U!
D