It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 AM   #1
(female)

friend1 HB User
docs thinks it gullstones and made an ergernt referul to a gastrocolygest and argent

hi all
iv been very poorley resenrley im in agoney
last week my blood test showed raised lft
so he ordered more persivic tests

last night i was in agone woke up sweating could hardley breave ect
phoned for an opt today and he said he suspects afected gullbladder and gullstones he phoned the hospital strait away and made an argent referal to a gastrocolygyst and argent scan
he felt me and said he defentley thinks tey r gullstones and if the pain gets any worse go strait to a and e

im gessing i most proberley have to have my gullbladder removed
im not warried about having sugery
do you feel much better once it has been removed
any help and advice much appresiated

Old 11-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: docs thinks it gullstones and made an ergernt referul to a gastrocolygest and arg

Get an ultrasound and determine if it is gallstones. You'll feel much better if that's the problem and you have it out. In the mean time, eat NO FAT. Fat is was causes this so no fried food, no dairy and no sauces. Keep us posted.

The Following User Says Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
friend1 (11-23-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
(female)

friend1 HB User
Re: docs thinks it gullstones and made an ergernt referul to a gastrocolygest and arg

thanks titchou
waiting for leter for scan and appt with the gastro
im in agone im only eating supe and cerial and only drinking water
think this was brought on by mums roast dinner alough it was a lovley dinner i think it was to much for my body to cope with
im hoping i will be seen quite quick
and if i get any worse i have to go strait to a and e
my stomoch is very tender hard and lumpy expessally over the gullbladder area

Old 11-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

You should not be be eating soup that has any fat in it and you should not be eating cereal with milk on it. Remember what I said - no fat and no dairy. Roast dinner would have had a lot of grease and fat in it. It is probably what caused the attack

Old 11-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
(female)

friend1 HB User

thanks for the reply
got a cull tonight from scanning department and the earlist they can fit me in for a scan is 19th dec it seems ages away
i feel a little better know
what kinder food can i eat i am useless with food im so used to eating anythink
iv been having alot of veg soup
i seem ok with rise
i onley eat small posions
someimes i feel norses after i eat but i havnt been sick yet and constenley have a stumock ack and pain in my right under my ribs that for somr reasen goes o right shoulder and pain sometimes in mylower back i anso suffer from gerd that isnt that pleasent ever
iv herd of this clotern free diert does that help

Old 11-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

No, it needs to be fat free so that means no dairy (milk, eggs, cheese, cream) unless it is stated as fat free, nothing fried, no salad dressing, no gravy, no visible fat on meats, no mayo. Fat free yogurt is OK, vegetable soup if made with chicken or vegetable broth not beef, plain baked turkey or chicken breast, rice, bread, mustard, vegetables, potatoes (no butter or sour cream though), etc.

Reply Reply