It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
(female)

tweety8 HB User
Unhappy gallbladder?

So I'm 16. I've been to the doctor and hospital multiple times!. And have been sick since July. At first it wasn't so bad and i could handle it. Was every pince in awhile with certain foods i ate.
Now it's almost a constant thing. I feel like puking either right after i eat or a little after. My mom thinks it's a stomache bug since it is that time of the year but it feels just like it did in July but worse.
I get real achy and hurt. I get all clammy and feel like I'm going to be sick. Sometimes i feel like I'm running a fever but I'm not. I've also noticed i get like this lump of mucus stuck in my throat and makes me feel sick to my stomache. My doctor put me on a anti vomiting pill but that doesn't help the belching, gas, bloating, and being all achy.
I'm fine if i don't eat. But as soon as i eat I'm weak, achy, belching, feel sick to my stomache, my back and stomache hurts. To sum it up. I'm miserable.
I've had mri's done and ultrasound. They say they can't find any gallstones.

I'm kind of worried it is my gallbladder and it's just gunna get worse!

Symptoms: achy, nasious, stomache hurts, back hurts, chills, belching, chest pain, stomache gurgally, extremely tired , feel like there's mucus in my throat. Just miserable!!
help! I'm too young for this

Old 11-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: gallbladder?

One way to totally rule out your gallbladder is a HIDA scan. It tests for gallbladder function. Below 35% and it shouldbe removed.

That being said, the achy, gurgling, chills, belching, mucus are not indicative normally of gb issues.

The following user gives a hug of support to Titchou:
tweety8 (11-28-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
(female)

tweety8 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
One way to totally rule out your gallbladder is a HIDA scan. It tests for gallbladder function. Below 35% and it shouldbe removed.

That being said, the achy, gurgling, chills, belching, mucus are not indicative normally of gb issues.

I've researched it and have asked many people if those can be some symptoms and they Sayyid yes very much so??
I went to Web MD and belching, gas, stomache pain and being nasious were all signs.?

Old 11-29-2012, 04:04 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Nausea and upper right stomach pain are symptoms and that's why I said to ask for a HIDA scan.

Reply Reply

Tags
gallbladder attack, gallbladder experiences