It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
(male)

Duckworth HB User
1st post chests pain and throat

Nov 19 12 emergency gallbladder removed.Post surgery 10 days chest pain , 10 days feels like something is stuck in throat,5 days shoulder pain still occasional pain,tough breathing right after surgery slowly getting better.doctor prescription t 3 for pain l switched to extra str.tylenol codeine was killing me.second prescription was pantoprazole(ran)40mg once at night.l googles it most people taking it in morning any advise on this drug would be appreciated.surgery is healing great no tummy or digestion problems yet.l know there is a lot of people suffering a lot worse and really feel for you and wish you the best.l have been a real bland diet and just elevated bed 6".started taking vt d and vt b stress .l think I might be turning the corner has anyone had my symptoms and recovered any positive stuff out there,suggestions .last question has anyone tried anti-inflammatory with my symptoms

Old 11-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: 1st post chests pain and throat

The throat issue may be from the breathing tube they inserted during surgery. Walking is the best thing for the trapped gas pains in shoulder and abdomen. A bland diet is not the proper one because it typically has fat in it. You should be eating fat free for the first 2-3 weeks. But you can have turkey breast, chicken breast, potatoes, rice, salad (fat free dressing though!) yogurt, bread, veggies, etc.

Last edited by Titchou; 11-30-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply