Im new here
I'm a 21 year old student and recently have been having some issues the dr thinks might be gallbladder related.
- chronic acid reflux
- weight loss
- random nausea / nausea after fatty food
- feeling of fullness in stomach
- Diarrhoea after fatty or oily foods (generally odd bowel habits...)
- mild pain under my ribs, stomach area and right shoulder blade/back
- last week or 2 had constant nausea and had to be put on antiemetics as I couldn't eat and dropped below 7 stone...
I'm going for an ultrasound next week, but im scared that they will only ultrasound and not do a HIDA.... I dont feel i have gall stones, I think its more likely to be a function problem. What if they scan and find nothing then just leave me struggling again? :\
Or when you go in for an ultrasound do they automatically perform a HIDA too?
Sorry for all the questions Im new
Please comment oh knowledgeable ones!!