It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 06:28 PM   #1
(female)

Angelbaby03 HB User
how long does it take for sever congestion to go away??

I was wondering how long it took for severe sinus congestion to go away. Im pretty sure that it isnt a sinus infection because there isnt any pain or mucus, and the congestion switches sides.

Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2004, 06:31 PM   #2
Inactive

Libbyanne HB User
Re: how long does it take for sever congestion to go away??

Sounds like you are allergic to something rather than a sinus infection although you may just have a cold. When my allergies act up, it is not always in both sinuses at the same time also that way with colds. It seems that sometimes one sinus kind of blocks up while the other one drains. Try taking a over the counter antihistamine and see if it helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
A World of info on an Old Disease-Long Post Cymy Sue TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 23 05-31-2011 10:18 AM
Congestion of the liver RhondaV123 Liver & Pancreas Disorders 1 05-01-2010 10:01 AM
how long does a broken pinky toe take to heal for a diabetic Haley2402 Burns & Injuries 0 04-29-2010 08:08 PM
Anxious about long lasting chest congestion dwellonthegood Anxiety 5 08-10-2009 01:55 AM
Long Term effects of Mycrobacterium Avium Virus smartie99 Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD 9 02-16-2008 12:43 PM