It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2004, 12:27 PM   #1

bubble2004 HB User
Question Tingling and visible muscle movement in legs

I have visible movement in lower legs like pulsing sometimes also in feet. Sometimes pain in various areas of legs not great pain and not as a result of pulsing movements, i think.

Also:
Sometimes briefly conciderable pain in foot or knee wakes me up some pain at back of ankles; dull. Also some prolonged pain at top of leg at front not usually great but occasionally sharp enough that i almost fall.

6 weeks ago i had a accident and heavy weight struck legs and briefly on both feet. (Fork Lift Truck)

Previous to accident i also had tightness in my hands: palms and also pain in my fingers when working.

My blood test showed slightly hig for ERC. Arthritis tested normal.

I would be very gratful for any assistance.

Old 11-07-2004, 04:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Tingling and visible muscle movement in legs

Did you suffer any damage from this accident?it sounds like you might have damaged the muscle or nerves in your legs.From what you described, it sounds like what you are experiencing is called fasculations?I am not sure if i spelled that right.But this usually occurs in people who have suffered either muscle or nerve damage.have you had a test called an EMG?this test will determine if there is any permanent damage to the nerves that run through your legs.there are also other tests that can help determine any possible damage there.another possibility is if you suffered any real damage, it could be that the muscle and tissue are just trying to heal themselves.I am sure that your legs were quite traumatized and will take longer than six weeks to heal.I would definitely see an ortho surgeon.not for surgery, but he knows alot about the leg muscles,bones and the ligaments and such.Hope it is nothing serious.Marcia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread