It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2004, 07:31 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 50
Riker1964 HB User
Unhappy Styrofoam Plate and Microwave

Last night my daughter went to heat up a chocolate chip cookie on a styrofoam plate in the microwave for 10 - 15 seconds. Well, she must have put the power level on 90 cause where the cookie was on the plate, there was a big hole in the styrofoam plate. The kitchen and living room stunk.

We opened windows and turned on the stove vent fan. No one got a headache or dizzy or anything - are we in danger at all?

TIA,

Riker

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
laser vs microwave for bph haoba1 Urology 7 07-03-2011 08:58 PM
Fibromyalgia = Microwave Sickness (from Cell Phone and Wifi Signals)? kermworm Fibromyalgia 3 11-08-2009 04:42 AM
Microwave in college dorm - am I safe? alreadygone General Health 4 10-09-2008 10:57 AM
Microwave - health concerns organicgirl Healthy Lifestyle 9 08-04-2007 06:56 AM
Microwave incident - has anyone heard of anything like this before?! Sorrento Brain & Nervous System Disorders 5 05-24-2007 11:50 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!