It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2004, 05:22 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Dark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB User
Reproductive problem vs. pulled muscles

For any of you who have read my posts in the Women's Health forum, you'd see I have been complaining and bothering everyone about pelvic pain for over a month now. I apologize but I am very stubborn when it comes to my health...I only wonder what things are, but I never usually try to seek treatment O.o

Anyway, I know I have wondered if my pelvic pain could be things like endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids, and even irritable bowel syndrome. But now, I'm thinking that I may be overreacting...I'm thinking I may have merely pulled muscles in my pelvic/groin area.

Why, you ask? Here's why:

- As I focus more on the center of my pain, I notice that it's not quite in my pelvic area, but more in the crease between my thigh and my pubis.

- When I stand up and stretch my arms, there is a sharp "pulling" sensation in my groin area, and the pain increases dramatically.

I can also feel numerous tender/rigid lumps in my groin area, which I'm assuming are lymph nodes. But they seem to hurt with rubbing. Should they hurt, or be so easy to locate?

I asked my doctor yesterday about these lumps and they said they were not lymph nodes and ended the examination (which was for other reasons), so lymph nodes or not they must not be a threat or a detriment to my health. O.o

Dark Stranger - wonders if anyone has had similar experiences

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread