It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2004, 04:09 PM   #1

Kimlet HB User
Unhappy Sore, erect nipples!

Hello!

I'm a 32 year old female, not pregnant, not breastfeeding. I have had very sore and erect nipples for the past two days. The only thing I've changed recently is my laundry detergent. I went from All Free Clear to a new design of All Free Clear, although a different design of the bottle shouldn't mean the detergent is different, so this is probably irrelevent. I'm also noticing that my skin is itchy everywhere, especially my neck and back. Not sure if the nipple pain and the itchy skin are related problems, but it's driving my crazy! Can anyone relate to this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2004, 04:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: Sore, erect nipples!

It is possible you are allergic to something in the detergent. Choose a detergent without fillers and see if it works for you.

Amway sells one and so does Sears. However, just trying a different one from grocery store may solve your problem. My husband could not wear clothes washed in Cheer but does well with Tide.

Wash your clothes in vinegar water to help get rid of built up detergent in the fibers. Put thru plain rinse water cycle at least 2 times.

Sometimes companies change formula of their product and that may have happened with the detergent you had been using.

Last edited by Misty800; 11-18-2004 at 04:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2004, 04:21 PM   #3

Kimlet HB User
Re: Sore, erect nipples!

I'll give a different detergent a try! Thanks for the advice Marie!

Closed Thread