It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2004, 10:57 PM   #1
(male)

ryan24 HB User
Neck Lymph nodes help!!

Hey everyone I have a few questions here on Lymph nodes. Alright heres the deal im a 21 year old who has had no major health problems and been a good life. Now last year I got very sick with a sinus and headace and very tired. I had a very bad case of the flu and just knocked the crap out of me. SInce then I have had a swollen Lymph nodes or gland under my chin? Now its a bit bizarre cause it went away and came back and I could never figure it out and Now I feel like I sorta thnk it might have somthing to do with stress or nervesness? Has anyone ever heard of this? Seems like whenever I got stressed or nervous it would pop up on me. Now I have become soooooo Worreid about it that Im always worry about it and seems to be there. But my GF came to visit me for a week and seemed to go away for a week cause my mind was else where and not stressed. This is the only thing I can figure its on? Am I crazy? Cause its around all the time now cause Im so stressed about it. Sometimes also pops up when Im very tired. Now it dosnt hurt or anything its just there! Just giving me something to worry about. It real get very small and go away if I can not think about it and other times im so worried and just wont go away. Also once I got so shook about it it cause another Lymph nodes to pop up on the side of my neck. But I got calmed down by my GF on the whole thing it was gone the next day. I did goto the doctor and thought I was crazy when I told him it seems to show with worry or stress. HE gave me something that didnt work but made me sick and worse and then gave me something else that seemed to help and then I ran out and never got anymore cause I havet got any insurnce. They took a blood test and Im guessing were looking for infection? but said my blood looked fine. I dunno.. I just hope you gusy can help me feel better or help ,cause the truth is Im always been someone to overstress and being a worry person and I dunno.. please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread