It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2004, 08:05 PM   #1
(female)

ferris24 HB User
Wink adreniline and immune sys

undefinedundefined

I had an accident with brain damage. I have all kinds of weird things happen. The doctors do not know why. Lately I was tested for my CD-4 count it revealed a very low immune system (I do not have aids) Then the doctor did another test and she said your adrenelin is running very low. What does all this mean. No one can tell me why I don't sleep at night, but walk around talking all night. I wake up exhausted. Sometimes I blank out while I am talking and don't remember where I am. I go for a walk and forget where I am.I have a crushed hip and many other injuries. Before The other car ran into me I was healthy and happy. Now I live in nightmares. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night in my sleep and throw frozen food. I would love to hear from someone who might shed some light on what is wrong

Last edited by ferris24; 11-28-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread