It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2004, 02:48 AM   #1
(female)

surviva_person HB User
6th sense or something?

lol i dunno if this is something to post on healthboards or not, but can anyone explain the feeling we get when someone is staring at us, or when they're behind us? lol is it the electricity contained in our bodies or what? just wonering.....=D

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2004, 10:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: 6th sense or something?

I have often wondered the same thing. Actually I think it is something God gave us in order to protect ourselves, a way of being alerted to those around us.

Driving down the road I sense that someone is staring at me and sure enough when I look, they are. I have been looking at other drivers and immediately they turn to look in my direction as tho they felt the stare too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2004, 10:34 AM   #3

Kanel HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by surviva_person
lol i dunno if this is something to post on healthboards or not, but can anyone explain the feeling we get when someone is staring at us, or when they're behind us? lol is it the electricity contained in our bodies or what? just wonering.....=D
I have heard a theory that all human beings is somehow connected in,-- I call it a "network". This theory does in my opinion explain how we can know when anyone is staring at us.
But I'm not sure if the theory I mentioned has been proven. (I think that theory is difficult to prove.)

Old 12-18-2004, 03:32 PM   #4
(female)

surviva_person HB User

lol whatever it may be, ts wierd!

Closed Thread