It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2004, 10:36 AM   #1
(female)

Seelygirl HB User
Weird Leg Pain

Hello,

I wasn't sure were to post this so I thought I would start here. First let me say that I am going to see the DR about this but thought I would start here.

My problem is that I wake up every morning and when I get out of bed my legs and feet hurt so bad I can barley walk. However, once I have walked on them for awhile the pain goes away. This happens even if I sit down for like more than 5 minutes and get up. Has anyone ever gone through this?

I will tell you I am about 100 pounds over weight and am currently trying to lose this weight. I thought at first that it was just because I was overwieght but then I thought well why wouldn't it hurt when I walk instead getting better when I walk?

Could this be poor curculation? This started about 8 months ago and I have kind of ignored it. Also, I am anemic...could that have anything to do with it.

Thanks for listening!

Old 12-19-2004, 11:34 AM   #2
(female)

surviva_person HB User
Re: Weird Leg Pain

it sometime happens to me too, but it only if i sit for like an hour, or sleep too long... i think its just that the muscles there cramp up too easy, or maybe they're too tense? lol i wish i could help sorry:/ also, im rather underweight, so i dont think being overweight has anything to do with it

Last edited by surviva_person; 12-19-2004 at 11:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread