It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2004, 11:46 AM   #1

filingcabinet HB User
Probably nothing

Its probably nothing but its sumthing that has been playin on my mind for a while, my bf has sumthing on his forehed, and it really dont bother me, cus its probably nothing, but still im just checking to be safe. its at the very top by his hairline, and it looks like white thread, i asked him about it, he says he duno wat it is, and he says hes tried pulling it out but it just rips a lil. i know hes had it for at least 7 and a half months. no big? please help. any ideas are appreciated!

Old 12-21-2004, 04:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Probably nothing

Sounds like just a gray hair.Take a tweezers and grab it at the base and yank it out.I get these all the time,way too many now.This will most likely grow back and will need to be repeated when it shows itself again but it will at least be gone for a while.Nothing at all to worry about.Gray hairs can pop up from time to time in people of all ages really,so you don't have to be "old" to get them.Marcia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2004, 10:37 AM   #3

filingcabinet HB User

nah, thanks but i know wat a grey hair is, my mum used to make me pluck hers out wen i was yunger. this is deffo not a grey hair. thanks n e way

Old 12-21-2004, 12:00 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

velvet48 HB User

is this something that is embedded in the skin in the forehead? has he been to the doctor to see what it could be?

Old 12-21-2004, 10:44 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

Grab the disinfected tweezers, and give it a pull (of course with your boyfriend's permission).
Then examine it under a magnifying glass and let us know the results.

If it's not hair....then it shouldn't be there (my excuse to remove it).
Stuff like that gives me the "itch" to instantly pluck!!!

Methinks I should have been in medicine

Keep us posted!!!!

quincy

Closed Thread