It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2005, 11:57 AM   #1
(male)

CostaRicaLD HB User
Strange Testicular Lump?

Hi, I'm 23 and new around here. Just a few days ago I noticed a small lump on my one of my testicles which is very difficult to locate. It seem to move a lot when I'm trying to locate it and have difficulty pin pointing exactly where it is, but is definitely on my right side. When I can locate it, it seems to look like a small greenish lump (like a green ball bearing, but not as hard!), which hurts if I put pressure on it and it appears to be connected to some vein, I think!

Yesterday, I spent hours trying to figure out what it is and today, I have a slight pain in my right testicle, maybe because I have been pressurizing it so much.

I must add that this has never hurted on its own. Only now after touching it seems to produce pain.

Does anyone know what this is or had similar experiences? I would really apriciate some feedback cause it worries me from time to time. I live in a foreign country and it's difficult for me to go to the doctor. Can anyone help me, please....

CRLD. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #2
(male)

cmw HB User
Re: Strange Testicular Lump?

I'm not a doctor, but from what I've read, a lump that DOES NOT move should be looked at by a doctor. If your lump moves around it may be a swollen vein or possibly sperm accumulated in the vas deferens. These are tubes that carry sperm and mix with semen created by your prostate. I've noticed bulges mainly on the back and bottom of my testicles, but like you said, they tend to be connected to something. If you have any doubt, try and get to a doctor, but don't freak out. IF and I say IF it was a tumor, testicular cancer is very curable if caught early. But, since you said you had trouble locating it, and it moves, it doesn't sound like something to worry about.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2005, 02:51 PM   #3
(male)

CostaRicaLD HB User

Thanks a lot for that response, you've put my mind at rest. I think I might get it checked just on the safe side, to put my mind 100% clear...

CRLD.

Old 02-10-2005, 05:29 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Arraicha HB User

One of my friends had a problem like that and it turned out to be an infection which was treated by antibiotics. Anyway, you really do have to get it checked out. Most lumps in that area are cureable and benign, however, they cause a lot of trouble if they don't get treated!

Closed Thread