It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2006, 04:57 AM   #1
(female)

duff19 HB User
want a really good doctor

Hi, I have been suffering from migraines for over 10 years now and have been to every doctor in the area and even been out of state. I really have not got much help. What I want is a really really good doctor. Im willing to travel pretty far to get one, since i really want good help. Does anyone know of any really good doctors anywhere in the US preferably around Illinois that they could tell me about? I mean I want a really good doctor. I know theres gotta be someone!

Old 01-08-2006, 06:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: want a really good doctor

What types of docs have you seen so far?any actual pain docs at a pain management clinic or neurologists??a good pain clinic would really be the best way to go,espescially if this has been going on for many many years.They can offer you many different options to try and help you get some control over the pain.This was the best thing i ever did for myself and my horrid pain syndromes.FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2006, 06:11 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: want a really good doctor

Wow! you have placed a "tall" order!! Yes, we all would like a really good doctor, but, those are few and far between.

You may have better luck getting help with your headaches if you go to a medical school. Have you tried one of the medical schools in Wisconsin?

Closed Thread