It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2006, 05:31 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User
Unhappy Neck pain, nausea, swollen lymph nodes..

Hi,

I am really getting concerned. About five days ago, I notice a large swelling on the left side base of my skull. At first I thought maybe I just bumped it and had forgotten it, but not the case. I then developed a second bump/nodule higher up on my skull, both are extremely tender. Today, out of the blue, I developed a large nodule on the left side of my neck, near the back. It seems to be a swollen lymph node, but it is very large, the size of a large grape. My neck hurts really, really bad, and the pain shoots down into my left shoulder. I have also been experiencing pain on the back of my head. I feel generally weak and I have been having sudden, severe spells of nausea where I feel I might be sick, along with short periods of dizziness. I'm going to see my doctor in the morning, but I want to start to figure this out now.

Any suggestions? And what kind of at home treatment can I do to just get me through until tomorrow's appointment??

PLEASE HELP!!!

-Thanks Vers

Closed Thread