It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
(male)

talper HB User
white/yellow coating on tongue, with red bumps on the back

my story is long and full of symptoms which are mostely fibromyalgia pains+triger poiints --all-- over the body.
im trying to resolve the problem(as i dont get much help from doctor telling me to get anti dppresions meds for the pain...) bymyself.
one of my symptoms, is white-yelowish(mostly yellowish) in the middle of the tongue to the back, and this red bumps which arent really detectble as they are really in the back.
the tongue dont hurt even little and when i scratch it i --dont-- see any blood.
i tried to scraph it with bruish teeth(spell it like that?) some of it went away(couldnt really get to the back) but it cam back 4-5 days after.
my main symptoms are the fibro pains but i also have muscle fatigue in the last months, and weakness.
i also have little pains+discomfort+clicks+tenderness next to my ears, in my jaw(i know there is a condition that cause it).

one of my first joint pain, that started after weightlifting, is in my writst which also weakness my palm.
i started having similar pains in my other wrist(not the same yet) and i know its not fibr triger points.
can it maybe be carpal tunnel?

well, a little about my symptoms.
i searched for answers and got to know candida, which can cause much of this problems including the tongue(with red dots?) and the joint pains.
i tested negative for yeast that they took a sample from my tongue(with a stick.)

ive been told that i still maight have candida problem, that causes the yellow tongue, which doesnt have to be the yeast itself, just unbalance of the body.
what do you say??

i also check for thyroid problem, although my free t3/t4 came back normal at the top of the third upper limit.
i need to do antibodies tests, as it maight be hashimoto causing the normal frees. (i do have throat pain from time to time)
can hashimoto cause those symptoms including the tongue? i must mention that my mom is hyper and my fathers brother is hypo.

what can cause the symptoms, those non stop(24/7) joint pains, never pain free?
i tested negative for rehomatid factor, but also have so many symptoms, that i dont think many other fibros has.

thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2006, 04:43 PM   #2
(male)

talper HB User
Re: white/yellow coating on tongue, with red bumps on the back

here is a picture of my tongue: (a little hard to watch (: lol...)
i just scratched it again and alot of it went away.. (i could see this white thing on my hands and fingers while trying to scratch it. (only when scratch it, when moving my hand on it it stay still)
* of course i washed my hand after (:

here is the picture:

[url]{REMOVED{[/url]

Last edited by ms_mod; 09-14-2006 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Please don't post pictures of any kind for any reason. Ms_Mod

Old 09-14-2006, 07:52 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

gort HB User

You need to put friendly bacteria in your mouth that the saliva glands can use. Lactobacillus salivarius will clear up the tongue/throat imbalance. This bacteria is in the lozenge probiotic called Super 5 by Udo Erasmus. His probiotics are quite popular and you should find it in any health store. There might be other brands in a lozenge tablet too, just make sure it contains the salivarius strain. It's the only one that will populate in the mouth. The salivarius strain is still fairly new to North American products, but it makes sense to put it in since we are born with it in our mouths.

5000mcg of Biotin per day will stop the yeast from turning into the fungal form.

The fibro pains could be caused by toxin build-up and lactic acid trapped in the muscles. Try to stretch every day to release it, and if you can afford a cleanse like Cleanse Smart (Renew Life), it will release toxins from the lymph glands that are causing the pressure points. The other probiotics in Udo's Super 5 will help digest the lactic acid build up too.

And lastly, look into lyme disease. Sometimes fibro is mis-diagnosed when it is really lyme. Then you will need salt and vitamin C every day. One gram of each for every 10 pounds of body weight.

Last edited by gort; 09-14-2006 at 07:56 PM.

Old 09-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

gort HB User

Forgot to mention for the pains: put a cup or 2 of epsom salts, baking soda and a cup of sea salt in your bath water.

The pains may be from inflammation so get some omega 3 fish oil supplement for the anti-inflammatory properties. It will also help with the anxiety and mood. If depression is present then Omega Joy liquid (orange flavoured) or Quest Omega Mood are formulated with high EPA content for depression/anxiety.

Old 09-16-2006, 07:31 AM   #5
(male)

talper HB User

hey, thanks for your response.
i cant afford now a cleanese(many viatmins and stuff i guess).
i do have here things like acidophilus, betaine, cal-mag, pau d arco,and even undecenoic acid(sf722) for candida.

what do you mean lactic acid?? for months and months without getting out? (i have the pains that only got bigger and bigger for 10 months, started from 1 place)
can the lactic acid got into other places(while staying in the former places?)
isnt it detectable? or one cant know he has lactic acid problem? again-really? lactic acid in the body for months causing non stop pain?

is there a way for me to know it is lactic acid(or not) the cause of the pains?
i dont have redness alot, but sometimes i -do- have a little.
i notest that when i have little red spor in one knee side, for some reason i have also in the other knee in the exact place. wired.
i sometimes have redness, for example when i push my chest and above it(fibro triger points and uncomfort pain there).

do you know cases when lactic acid was help in the joint and muscles (my pains is mostly in the joints) for months and even years with the pain only spread?

i will try your epsom+baking sod+sea salr(not suppose to cost much, right? btw im in israel which it costs 2x what it costs in the us)

but i do have another simptoms like the jaw uncomfort+click(may be tmj or something like that)

thanks

Closed Thread