It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User
Parasite cleansers??

i couldnt see a section regarding parasitic infection so im gonna put it here

does anyone know of any natural parasite cleansers that work? something effective that i can get purchase online or at a health store/grocery store/pharmacy etc. ive looked up a bunch online but i question whether they work and some list scary side effects and warnings that put me off. in october i tried a 30-day vaxa parasitin bottle that didnt do anything.

im 99.99% sure i have a parasite and have no medical coverage at the moment

Old 03-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Alagaesia HB User
Re: Parasite cleansers??

In order to purchase the right parasite fighting herbs, you need to know what kind of parasite you have. If you don't know then you're gonna end up trying a bunch of herbs to see which ones work and which ones don't. Go to any health store and ask an employee to show you all of the products that kill parasites. They can be very helpful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2007, 01:35 AM   #3
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User

well i have no way of knowin which one it is. i would assume a tapeworm or roundworm.

many of the products ive seen online are listed as a general parasitic cleanser that kill them all.

stuff like this has all these great testimonials and what not but does it actually work? theres a bunch of different cleansers when you do a search but i was hopin for a specific one that actually had success rates. a few months ago i bought a bottle of tablets and ended up wastin 30 bucks on somethin that didnt work at all.

PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by moderator2; 03-28-2007 at 06:33 AM. Reason: product names are allowed - websites are not!

Old 03-29-2007, 06:31 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User
Smile Re: Parasite cleansers??

Can you go to a free clinic, or college? A lot of med schools have free clinics. Maybe you can ask them to test you for whatever parasite you believe you have? I think this would be more expensive and possibly dangerous for you to self treat yourself to the hills and not really even know if you have a worm or not. Just a thought.

Old 04-02-2007, 02:43 AM   #5
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User

well yea thats a possibility, but theyll probably just tell/give me the same thing.

im 99.99% positive i have a parasite. what harm could a colon cleanse do to me? the stuff is all natural too, a doctor would probably perscribe me drugs that could do worse.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:00 AM   #6
(female)

ashley84 HB User

Go to the store and ask for a wormwood combo. You want one that has Black Walnut, Wormwood, Clove Bud, and Male Fern. If you itch after you take it, it means its working. My ENTIRE body itched like crazy for 2 hours straight. I only needed it for about 5 days. I felt pulls from places... like behind my nose, I could breathe better after that. I would feel a pull underneath my skin and then get a rash. I tried not to think about what was going on in my body at the time (and definitely didn't want to see what was coming out) lol. I took it 1-1/2 months later to make sure everything was gone and it was. I've been out of the country 7 times in the last 10 years so I was bound to have something. I haven't taken it since then, I've been afraid of getting new ones. I only drink purified water, I don't eat meat, and I only eat fresh produce... if it has a dent or anywhere it looks punctured I throw it out.

The ingredients in the herbal combo will help kill, dislodge, and expel parasites. The clove bud kills all of their eggs. Have fun itching! hehe

Another thing I forgot... don't know if this is part of that process but my skin got oily and smelled a bit weird. My hair was producing a lot more oil. Parasites can also be little cell-like organisms, it could have been getting rid of those as well. I felt a little better after I got all that out of my system. Drink a lot of water as well, you're body is going to be dumping out a lot of waste.

Last edited by ashley84; 04-02-2007 at 09:07 AM.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:07 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User
Smile Re: Parasite cleansers??

See what the Dr. says first. There is a book called Nutrition tests for better health by Cass Ingram- This is a fantastic book.

Anyway its a book with every vitamin and certain ailment (yes parasites are in there) and you answer questions and at the end-when your all done he has protocols on exactly what you need to do and what products you need to take. Thank G-d for computers !! Good luck!

Last edited by moderator2; 04-24-2007 at 09:29 AM. Reason: posted commercial websites

Old 04-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #8
(female)

Loophole HB User

Wormwood is something that you would want. I did a parasite cleanse not too long ago, and it worked for me. I won't say the name of the parasite cleanser because I don't want to be banned.

You also mentioned a colon cleanse down below. I did one a few months back called colonix, and it was a complete waste of my time and money. The entire time I was doing the cleanse, it actually made me feel sicker then I was before I started it. (headaches, stomach cramps, bloating, a friend became severely constipated) So, once again, be careful with any of these products. The Colonix colon cleansing program came with a parasite killing pill as well, but it didn't do anything for methat I saw.

and trust me. I was digging around in the toilet looking.

I later tried a different parasite killing product and it worked quite well.

Old 04-27-2007, 10:56 AM   #9
(female)

ashley84 HB User

So I found out today from the manufactuer. You're supposed to do two bottles which last a month. I've had a lot of health problems since I was 6 years old. I know they are there, and now I'm going to the doctor today to get tested. I don't trust the meds, but the side effects can't be worse than how sick I've been my whole life.

This was a response to my previous post.

Last edited by ashley84; 04-27-2007 at 10:57 AM.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:01 AM   #10
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User

thanks for the response

do you by any chance know the exact product you got? it would be greatly appreciated. i dont wanna search around again only to find one that doesnt work. these problems im havin are gettin out of my control and takin a tole on me both physically and mentally.

im gonna search at the store and hopefully i can find the one

Last edited by moderator2; 04-30-2007 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Please bring your attention to the posting policy.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:57 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

deskette HB User

how do you know when you have a parasite?

Old 05-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #12
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User

^well for me i can basically feel it in my body. my stomach sticks out a lot and ive got a dark blue mark that goes out from me belly button. im skinny and dont drink alcohol and have been havin lots of mysterious health problems as soon as i noticed mystomach. its very hard to diagnose parasitic because a lot of the symptoms can be attributed to somethin besides parastic infection. some of the symptoms:

-tremendous fluid loss
-abdominal discomfort
-hair loss
-rashes on your body such as eczema-like
-itching
-sleepin disorders like insomnia
-depression & anxiety
-malabsorption of nutrients, unexplainable weight loss or inability to gain weight
-anemia, iron deficiency (because the worm is leeching off our nutrients)
-headaches, sensitivity to light
-allergies

basically, a lot of problems people face are bein caused by parasites they dont know they have!

anyways, my local grocery store has a parasite cleanser made from a brand called nature's finest. theres one bottle for 9.99 of capsules and then theres an "ultimate cleansing pack" that was 15 or so bucks which had an herbal cleanse and somethin else (2 bottles). not sure if these are effective or not. i did a quick scan of the ingredients on the back and they didnt have everything ashley mentioned, i didnt notice male fern but there was somethin called fennel (sp?) listed.

there was also a bottle of colon cleanse. should i try these or get somethin that definitely has all the ingredients wormwood, black walnut, clove bud, male fern. theres also herbs that are supposed to aid but i dont know which ones do what.

would a place like whole foods be better than my local grocery store?

Old 05-05-2007, 02:32 PM   #13
Inactive
(female)

grandma.intense HB User

Aren't parasites microscopic? except for worms of course--- so how are you gonna know if they are leaving? But, sometimes worms look like rice (gross I know) so look for that.

My sis did a colon and parasite cleanse recently with something she got online and she said she never saw anything. However, her hubby said he had clumpy /bloody stuff coming out (yuk) and then it got really gross with the parasite cleanse. he didn't even want to talk about it. So see, he really needed it and she didn't.

you can get parasites from the skin of fruit so wash your fruit in a water/bleach mix or a water and mild soap mixture... then rinse thoroughly.
Anyway, her hubby feels 100% better...So for him it was worth the money.
And not everyone has parasites or worms, only 50-70%. But that is way too many people.

I think it is worth it to do a cleanse, but you must have a reliable product or else it's a waste of money. Now if it is a good product you will have some cramping and you will need to stay near a bathroom. Any product that says it's painless and you won't go to the bathroom a lot is not what you want.
You will WANT to go often--- otherwise how can you clean your body?

Old 05-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #14
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User

yea exactly. thats why im cautious buyin whats at the grocery store cuz i dont know if it actually works

i can actually see visible evidence of the worms. ive even seen the rice-like segments on my bed sheets.

ive tried 1 parasite cleanser and herbs (thyme) but it hasnt done anythin. the worms still growin in my body which is a scary thought.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:44 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

hoe do u know these parasites are bad? Seriously I think our bodies are filled with different things but they are suppose to live in symbiosis, how do you know if what you are doing is effective? In all seriousness. What do you do if something goes awry?

Closed Thread