It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 09:42 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

saphire82 HB User
Never-ending Cold!!

Ive been having a cold for almost 3 weeks now and cannot seem to get rid of it. The symptoms Ive been having that wont seem to end is the congestion and Im constanlty blowing my nose and getting out all that green mucus out, but it keeps comin back. Ive been to the doctor, and she didnt have any other concerns that it was anything else and just told me to get the sudafed from the pharmacists (the one behind the counter) and gave me some nasal spray and zyrtec. Ive only been consistant with the sudafed but I dont know why my immune system hasnt fought this off by now. Is there anything else I can do?? I have a talk on the phone all day job so its really inconvenient for me to be constsantly blowing loads of "stuff" out of my nose. Can anyone help?

Old 03-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User
Re: Never-ending Cold!!

Yes!

Go online or a whole food store and get yourself some olive leaf extract(500mg), oscillococcinum, and colloidal silver 30 ppm.

Since you are sick, you need to take at least 2 doses-3 doses of the oscillo a day, and 1/2 teaspoon of colloidal silver 2-3 times a day for 1 week. (not something you want to take everyday...because your skin will turn pale) and don't forget the olive leaf extract. For maintenance, I take olive leaf extract 2-3 times a day.

How did I find out.....a retired doctor told me. I was skeptical at first, but, you know what, I've never had a cold.(well at least I got over it the next day or so)

Worth a shot, because it's not even expensive, well...the oscillo is a dollar a dose where I bought mines, but worth every penny!

Hope you feel better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User

I would go back to your doctor sounds like its turned into a Sinus infection and you now need a antibiotic.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

saphire82 HB User

Well, its 3 weeks now. Sometimes I feel like Ive gotten over it, but only temporarily, and its just ongoing like that. Then I feel Im congested again and blow the same huge amount of mucus out as before, then it stops for a while. If this is due to a sinus infection or something like that, can I take garlic as a natural antibiotic?, instead of heading back to the doctor, paying the copay and having her tell me theres nothing wrong with me again?

Old 03-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

You obviously have an ongoing sinus infection.

Please find a new doctor, one who is interested in properly diagnosing and treating your problem. Everyone does not have a strong immune system to take care of an infection.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
(female)

aquatilly HB User

I would have thought you had severe seasonal allergies but you said your mucous is green, that indicates an infection. See a doc like the others said.. get on some antiobiotics and take care of yourself.

Closed Thread