It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
(male)

ttwarrior1 HB Userttwarrior1 HB User
Had some kind of bio scan to test antioxidant and toxic levels. Legit??

you stick your hand up next to it on the side for like a minute and then she printed it out and shows you your levels. Mine was low even though im on alot of vitamin supplements and it was even lower than last time.

It was done at a chiro wellness center and wondered about it. He said the likely reason mine was lower was because im getting rid of toxins.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dustoffkid HB Userdustoffkid HB User
Re: Had some kind of bio scan to test antioxidant and toxic levels. Legit??

Seems to me that these things woukd require a blood draw.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2007, 01:46 PM   #3
(male)

no , no blood draw, and he swears by it and so do thousand of others and also healthy people ive seen do it do have better scores and all the sick people do have low scores so it must be legit . He said my score went down because when the body is detoxyfing it binds with antioxidants and coming out as waste , sweat, etc so thats why mine went down even though im eating better and taking more vitamins.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:07 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

_mystictiger_ HB User

Sounds like a scam to me. How would something that is only in your blood levels show up by putting your palm on a silver plate thing? Think it was a scam hun. Get your doctor to check your levels.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:41 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nyxie63 HB UserNyxie63 HB User

It sounds like a form of Kirlian photography, with a computer program that interprets colors into numbers. According to some natural healers, there is some validity to using Kirlian photography as a dignostic tool, as it measures the energy levels around the body.

I've also seen this used as "Aura Photography", and to show before and after pictures of people using various mineral supplements.

To accept this, of course, depends entirely upon your belief system.

Old 04-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #6
(male)

i don't want my levels checked, its just a normal practice he does. Has to be some reason why sick people are low on it and healthy people are on the right level. it doesn't test your blood levels of nothing . I never said anything about how it tests what your calcium or whatever level is.

Closed Thread