It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #1
(female)

tina2367 HB User
Re: Please Read, I Don't Know Where To Post....

hi,
I am a newbie on here and too alot of my symtoms and REALLY need help and to know if anyone knows what it can be i just don't believe it's only panic and anxiety attacks it has to me more. There are so many pysical things i feel. Where do i begin. I get lightheaded all the time and dizzy especially if i have to be with people to long outside my home. I am nauseate all the time even though i don't vomit. My eyes sting and burn,my heart races and feels like it's going to come out of my chest, I am SOO emotional,I am easily upset, I always feel like i am dying, I going to sleep and wake up frightened to death, My stomach hurts like lower around both kindneys i was back pain constantly especially if i am like trying to do the dishes, I get dizzy and feel like i am going to pass out all the time, my breasts hurt like heck, sex is so PAINFUL and i always feel like i am going to pass out while having it and never wake up again... I am SO SCARED of dying.my bones ache especially if i bump something. i feel like my legs and neck is going to fall off and sometimes like i just can not support my head anymore.I feel like i'm unable to breathe,my heart will beat so hard and fast if i open my mouth i can hear it,i am either never sleeping or always sleeping,i have a dry mouth always and sore thoart, (I do have very very very BAD teeth). I have dry hair that does not grow and brittle nails, i get shooting pains in my whole body and very bad headaches,i have i feeling of doom all the time, i am always stressed.I am not able to lose weight no matter what i do and if i move fast i can sometimes feel like a huge bump in my right lower ab.
whew i think i covered everything the reason the list is so long is i am so hoping someone CAN help me. I have been to 6 different hospitals and doctors noone knows what to say other then they find nothing and send me home.
I am so scared that i am going to die my husband just says relax and rest you'll be okay and leaves me in a closed room without even comeing back to check on me,what if i stop breathing then. I am scared. I need help PLEASE.
If anyone can help me so i can be healthy or at least torerate this illness please do so i have 2 small grls 13, and 4 and want to be the mom they need and deserve. This started at 33 i am now 40...It wasn't so bad then but keeps getting worst.
thank you,
tina2367

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
(female)

sue46 HB User
Re: Please Read - There are so many pysical things i feel...

Hi Tina

I personally would not have the answer for you - I hope you get some help/advice from these messageboards, seems a very active boards with loads of member's willing to share their own problems.,

Old 04-06-2007, 08:52 PM   #3
(female)

shaunsgrl HB User

I was in the same situation as you. My health insurance threatened to drop me because I had gone to the ER a total of 25 times in 7 or 8 months. Talking to a psychiatrist really helped, but I was still having these symptoms. I was phobic of taking any anti-anxiety medicines because I was afraid I was going to take a reaction to them and die in my sleep. I'm just curious...are you on any type of birth control? A lot of these symptoms are a side effect of the bc. I feel a lot better after going off of mine...of course I am 5 months pregnant now. Also, sex might be painful because you may have too much yeast. This could also be from the pill. That's one thing it may be. I would get these dull headaches and this lightheaded feeling...almost like my surroundings were fake. I still get these on occassion, but not as often. The main thing that I did was kept going back to my family doctor and annoyed the hell out of him until he ordered every test so I knew I wasn't dying. Have you seen a neurologist yet? Get an MRI or ct scan so that you know it's nothing that way. Also, do you have sinus problems? I'm actually finding out that that is my problem now. You could also have GERD...these are side effects of that and also IBS-C. I just wanted to give you some ideas as to what it might be, because I know how frustrated I was for over a year. I still get the fears of dying, but I think everyone does to some extent. I hope I helped you feel more at ease. Good luck

missy

Old 04-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

you might want to get your thyroid checked or read some posts on the thyroid board. the thyroid does some wierd things to your body when it's out of whack

Old 04-07-2007, 05:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

sunshine12 HB Usersunshine12 HB Usersunshine12 HB Usersunshine12 HB User

Tina, So sorry for the anxiety and poor health feelings you are having.
I am sure I don't have the answers for it all but I feel that your biggest fear is death. And that usually comes with anxiety and or panic attacks.
That alone can and will destroy your life if you don't get a grip on it. Fear is something most of us deal with at one time or another, but anxiety tends to bring out more fear and more frustration and seems at times an endless circle.

Fear can cause your drymouth and your heart beating fast could be anxiety and if you start breathing fast from the fear you start hyperventilating which could cause you to be dizzy. I mean they all connect if that is what your problem is.

I am only talking of anxiety because I lived it with it so long and it ruined my years. I lived in the Er, I felt like they said oh here comes wacko again, and oh yes your name is so and so you have a history of panic attacks hmmmm.

I eventually went to a trial clinc for this in Miami. I had to have someone drive me, and in time my symptons one by one started to go away and I began to feel like other people. I had pains and aches tired and fear from the chest pains ect. and breathing and almost passing out. They all went away and I got my life back.
I can tell you that WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT GETS BIGGER, So try and take deep breaths slowly no matter how hard it is when your heart is racing, smell an oil or fragrance you like and it soothes you to a degree or a choclate bar.
If you don't know how to deep breathe, you should find out because this helps you control your anxiety the best. Carry a small paper bag with you and when you feel you can't breath, breathe into it a few times telling yourself you are ok no matter how hard it is.
This I say asuming that you have been checked out by a cardio doctor and have had tests that rule out heart problems.
Your pains and back may be from your weight? I hope you can try to control some of your fear of death because I did that way back when I was living in fear and would wait outside the er so many nights.....fear is a terrible thing.

Not sure if this helps you at all but you can try them and know your not alone with not knowing what is going on with you. Our mind can play great games with us. But nothing is worse then feeling lousey and no one knows what it is. Maybe just getting through some of the anxiety will help you to feel better, I hope so. Then you can manage the other things.

Last edited by sunshine12; 04-07-2007 at 05:49 PM.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #6
(female)

tina2367 HB User

Hi,
i don't think i have had my thyriod tested yet so i am gonig to ask the doctor to do this. I am trynig to stay positive and happy and hopefully we will be able to find out what this is and fix it. It is so not fair to my family and i feel so sad for this....................thank you.......tina

Old 05-22-2007, 04:41 AM   #7
(female)

tina2367 HB User

Hi,
Me again with some new information...Is anyone else feeling like this or going through this? I am now almost daily getting heart palipations and sweating ,dizziness,light headedness , dry mouth, no energy or it's through the roof,gloomy feeling of death, too much sleep or not enough, diareaha or cosapation,losing focus, throat is swelling, and now i have been taking my temp regularly it is crazy...it will be as low as 96.2 and that's when i will be so cold and have chills and shakes...Or in the 99's and that's when i am sweating. I have feelings of passing out in the stores in the shower in the school. Sex is scary because when i start to reallly get into it now i feel like i can't breathe
and i am going to pass out.
I am still being told this is anexity....But everyday and to this extreme...someone PLEASE help me....................tee

Old 05-22-2007, 06:32 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

did you get the thyroid tested?
I still say those are symptoms of a thyroid problem.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:24 PM   #9
(female)

tina2367 HB User

hi rose,
First let me say i am sorry for hijacking this thread i am new here and did not realize what i was suppose to do. I hope i am okay to answer my replies without getting banned. I had my thyriod checked supposely when i ended up in the er last week they said it was fine but never showed my the results,or what test it was. Then told me once again it was anexity..I am so ready to give up and just give in to living the rest of my life feeling this way. Trust me i don't want too but i am lost................tina

Old 05-23-2007, 04:43 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nyxie63 HB UserNyxie63 HB User

Tina, go to the hospital and get copies of your medical records. Go to your doctors and get copies of any tests that have been done. It's your legal right to have this information and it may bring up more questions, but at least you'll have something solid to work with.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:48 AM   #11
(female)

tina2367 HB User

hi,
ok i am working on this. Florida is giving me the hardest time saying i have to come in person to get my record to sign for them something to do with hippa law. Well i am in ny now so there is no way................tina

Old 11-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #12
(female)

tina2367 HB User
Red face Re: Please Read - There are so many pysical things i feel...

hi,
Not really any better at all just very drugged now..It masks
the problem but does not fix it. I asked for the new thyroid test
the doctor said no need to do it i was fine.
Well the stomach pains got better after i landed in the ER crying
and they thought i was impacted and i knew i wasn't but was crying
so hard i didn't care...Guess what i almost died when they found a huge
nest of eggs and pin worms...OMG!
And they can make you soo sick it's not funny so now we are worm free
i hope and maybe i will get my health back.
Scary thing .............tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina2367 View Post
hi,
ok i am working on this. Florida is giving me the hardest time saying i have to come in person to get my record to sign for them something to do with hippa law. Well i am in ny now so there is no way................tina

Closed Thread