It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
(female)

hope555 HB User
HEELPP PLZ! Feeling very faint with walking!!

Hi,
I'm reaching my wits end with doctors telling me its all in my head, and telling me all my bloodwork is perfect except normal low iron stores. Then why don't I feel perfect??? I'm 21, uni student, female. I have PCOS, low blood sugar (not diagnosed, but I get lightheaded if I don't eat every 5-5.5 hrs), anxiety and allergies. Recently, it seems like wherever I'm walking to, even for just like 10 min walk, I start feeling very faint and dizzy. This never happens if I'm just hanging out at home. Its only the mild physical exertion that leads this to happen. The feelings are similar to what I get when my sugar level drops, but everytime this happens, I would've just eaten atleast 1hr ago. Eating chocolate etc. ..nothing helps the feeling. I just feel like going home when I get like this. Sometimes these symptoms don't show up....but its all random (I can eat the exact same thing, and go to the exact same place by walking, and not feel these symptoms). PLLLLLZZZZ......does anyone know what to do??????? I'm running out of options, and this is reeeealllly interfering with my life!! Its been happenning for abt 2.5 months now...PLZZ HELP if you have similar symptoms. Thanks for reading my story.

Hope

Old 04-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: HEELPP PLZ! Feeling very faint with walking!!

The interesting thing is the random nature of your attacks. Start by keeping a journal of what happens, when it happens, food eaten etc etc. I know it sounds tedious, but as a pattern emerges it will be very helpful to you and your doctor. You may even find out what is causing it. It sounds quite distressing. Do you know your blood pressure..? it may be low. Has the condition got worse, or stayed the same? Hope you get answers, sorry I have not got any for you, Cheers, Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
(female)

hope555 HB User
Re: HEELPP PLZ! Feeling very faint with walking!!

Hey Sera!
Thanks for the reply and concern. A journal is a wonderful idea!! My Blood pressure is fine (110/90...okay apparently cuz i'm only 5'4" and young female). It might be panic...because when I got home, I felt kinda better...but how can panic feel sooooo much like something is physically wrong? I don't feel the butterfly in the stomach, kinda of nervousness...I feel like I'm very close to fainting!! It IS very very very distressing Anyone else got anymore ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Hope

Closed Thread