It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #1
(female)

ashley84 HB User
Exclamation What happened last night???

Okay, so last night I ate a can of organic black bean and veggie soup. Then I went to this greek restaurant and had a plain salad with oil, vinegar, and spices. Then about 2 hours later I had a half a cup of grapes. Then another 30 minutes later I ate a sweet organic banana. An hour later I started getting nauscious... I thought it was nothing so I walked around a bit, it got worse... and then I pretty much went to bed. I had to get up and go into the bathroom because I thought I was going to throw up.

Here's where the question comes in... I got THE worst stomach pain I've ever had. It was this horrible burning pain. I would randomly feel like I was going to actually throw up. I was DRENCHED in sweat. If you touched my back it was dripping. My face felt like I dunked it in water. I got so weak it felt like I had almost stopped breathing. I had to consciously think about it, and make myself do it. I could barely sit up. Many times I felt like I was going to black out. I tried sitting up and fell over cause I couldn't stay up. I started falling asleep face down on the cold bathroom floor, and after a while I got up and went to bed. I felt fine in the morning, and all day food has been making me a little nauscious.

Anyone know what could have happened??? It would be greatly appreciated, it was a really scary experience.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
(female)

Lightlife HB User
Re: What happened last night???

Ashley

I would have a guess either you had an allergic reaction to something you ate, or something you ate was "off" and you got food poisoning. the sweats suggest the latter, but if your feeling ok now, thats all that matters and make a note of what u ate so that if it comes again u can compare.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: What happened last night???

When that whole thing a few months back was in the news about green leaves being bad I got it. Almost exactly what you described. The next day I was a bit waek but other than that I was fine. Didn't really want food not because I wasn't hungry but because my throat was sore from throwing up.

Glad you better now. It'd not fun to feel like that!

Closed Thread