It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
(female)

Traceybulldogs HB User
Urgent Belly Button Discharge

Hi everyone i am really worried and would love to hear from anyone that can give me any advice, i started with Discharge from my belly button approx 2 and half years ago,including blood,green pus,and a clear sticky discharge,i was put on Antibiotics,it cleared up after a few weeks,then a few months later it started again same symptons only this time i was addmitted to Hospital on the drip i was quite poorly, after about a year i got this again, Antibiotics again only i month as gone by and as i talk i have this again,i have been on Antibiotics again 2 different types, and i also have blood in my Urine, now the last week i have also felt in my Belly Button a long tube growth ?????? i am now waiting for a Urgent appointment to see the surgeon, sometimes the discharge smells awful and sometimes it as no Odor, i am really worried,please can you give me any advice, i have had previous problems with my health being pre-canerous cells, i had a loop dithermy,then i was bleeding nearlly a yr,now fitted with a Mirena Coil, is this all connected????? as anyone know this type of symptons. Thanks Tracey

Old 04-27-2007, 07:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: Urgent Belly Button Discharge

Tracey, didn't you post about this on the Dermatology forum? What did the dr. say?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2007, 07:37 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

1sunny1 HB User1sunny1 HB User

This question was on Oprah yesterday. Dr. Oz said it is caused from having a infected cyst or tumor behind the belly button.

Old 04-27-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
(female)

Traceybulldogs HB User

Hi Yes i did, i am quite concerned.Waiting for an Urgent at Lincoln Hospital.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

_mystictiger_ HB User

Hi Tracey. That sounds really nasty. Im sorry I cant help you but I really hope you get it sorted soon. Let us all know how you get on. Im curious but did your GP perform any tests to check for bacteria or fungal in your belly button? Its a swab test and it helps the Doctors determine what type of infection you have and how to treat it.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #6
(female)

Traceybulldogs HB User

Hi thanks for say those kind words i will let you know,yes they did take a swab and it proved i had an infection but they say there is an under lining problem, so they just have ref me to the hospital. But thanks and i will let you all know, thanks to you all. But i am scared. Tracey xx

Closed Thread