It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
(female)

DR Diva HB User
Exclamation something wrong with my appendix? HELP!

hello, I'm a teenager and a few days ago or maybe even weeks ago I started feeling "weird" everytime I laughed around the lower part of my abdomen (to the right) and recently I started feeling some pain around 2 days ago today (4/27) I feel it worst I can still touch it and not feel a KILLER PAIN but I feel is getting stronger... I'm a female and I'm scared of having to get surgery... when I'm not feeling pain i feel like a throb or small "movement" in tyat area and sometimes a little "pinch" too,

I've been reading about appendix problems and I still havent had those symptoms such as diarrhea or vomiting or fever... But I've noticed that I feel a really bad pain around my entire stomach when I have gasses, What can this be? If it is an appendix problem since its just "startinbg" is there anything I can do to stop it from becoming a "big" problem?

Old 04-27-2007, 12:53 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

_mystictiger_ HB User
Re: something wrong with my appendix? HELP!

Hi there. You need to see your doctor hun. Unfortunately with a appendix it is a big problem full stop. Appendix will not go away on its own and surgery is usually required in most cases. Not everyone with a Appendix will show with the classic symptoms. Some people have all of the classic symptoms while others have extreme abdominal pain on right side and go to A&E where Appendicitis is diagnosed. Whatever you do don't think the worst. It may be something small or nothing at all.

However a pain on the right side is not always caused by a Appendix. It can be caused by many things. Because your a woman, a cyst is also a possibility. Unfortunately cysts of the ovaries are common in Women and can be very painful. The pain you're experiencing may also be related to the abdominal cramps you experience when you have a lot of gas. Either way see your Doctor. If the pain becomes more severe then contact your Doctor or go to A&E. If painkillers fail to relieve the pain contact your DR/or go A&E. Good luck x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread