It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
(female)

KyWildOne HB User
Arms & Legs Swelling

This is getting worse and I have no idea what type of Dr to even go to (obviously outside of a PCP)

It really seems to only happen when I get hot. I am comfortable at work but as soon as I hit the doors to walk about three blocks to my car, it starts. By the time I get home I am in full blown swollen mode. What was once a lose bracelet type watch is now hard to even get off from it being stuck to me.

I have gained a lot of weight in the past 6 months, and at times I really thought it was just my legs not liking the extra weight, but I feel like Popeye when this happens.
This first happend after a trip to the tanning bed about two and a half months ago - again blamed it on the possibility of being allergic to the new lotion. (the weather is just now turning toasty)

Any ideas?

Old 05-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #2
(female)

kimberly41 HB User
Re: Arms & Legs Swelling

KyWildOne, Ialso have the problem of swelling when the weather turns warm. I don't know if you are on any meds., but some do cause swelling in the heat. Some health problems also cause it. Your PCP is your best choice to at least talk to first. Good luck, K

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread